Eniola Badmus Biography
Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian film actress. She was born on September 7, 1983 in Ijebu Ode, a local government area of Ogun State, South-Western Nigeria.
She completed her basic and secondary school education in Ogun State, South-Western Nigeria. She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.
Eniola’s career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English film.
Eniola Badmus Age
She was born on September 7, 1983.
Eniola Badmus Husband
In an interview with Encomium Weekly, the ‘Jenifa’ actress said she is dating someone but her love life shouldn’t be in the public.
“Even if I will settle down, it is not for the public to know because I am a very private person when it comes to my life” Eniola Badmus told Encomium Weekly.
“Even though I have people I have dated in the past, I have someone I’m dating right now, but I do not want the public to be part of my private life” Eniola Badmus further said.
Speaking further she disclosed that her undisclosed lover was attracted to her and he approached her.
- 2011 – 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards – Best Crossover in a Film
- 2014 – City People Entertainment Awards 2014 – Best Actress of the Year (Yoruba)
- 2015 – 2015 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards – Best Comedic Act
- 2015 – 2015 Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts – Best Actress in Africa
Eniola Badmus Movies
- Village Babes
- Oreke Temi
- Blackberry Babes
- Mr. & Mrs Ibu
- Wicked Step-mother
- Child Seller
- Adun Ewuro
- Visa Lottery
- Ojukwu the War Lord
- Police Academy
- Not My Queen
- Battle for Justice
- Miss Fashion
- Omo Esu
Eniola Badmus – Video
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do