Queen Nwokoye Biography
Queen Nwokoye is a Nigerian film actress. She was born on August 11, 1982 in Lagos State into a Catholic family but she hails from Anambra State. She is best known for starring as the lead character in a 2014 film titled Chetanna.
She completed her secondary school education at Queen’s College, Enugu before she proceeded to Nnamdi Azikiwe University where she studied Sociology and Anthropology. She grew up with the ambition of becoming a lawyer.
She entered into the Nollywood industry in 2004 when she acted her first movie Nna Meen. Over the years, this talented young actress has acted in over a hundred films.
Since making her acting debut in 2004 in a film titled Nna Men, Queen has gone on to star in several Nigerian films, winning awards and earning nominations.
Queen Nwokoye is happily married and is blessed with twin boys. She is also one of those few actresses that is scandal free and has successfully kept her personal family life out of the media.
Many of her fans don’t know that she is a proud mother of twin boys, Queen has been married since 2011 to Mr Uzoma who is based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Her acting prowess has endeared her to many movie producers and movie lovers, Queen Nwokoye net worth is estimated at N100 million. Names of some movies she has featured in are Ugonma And English, Three Generals, Igbotic Love, One Blood, My Sugar, Beautiful Liars, Sorrow And Tears, Keke Drivers, $ex In The Church, Fake Church, Nneka My Daughter, Mirror of Life, Message To Mary, Heart Of Slave, Hurricane Babes, Ladies Gang, Clash Of Interest and so on.
Queen Nwokoye was named the ‘Most Scandal Free Actress’ at the Best of Nollywood (BON) awards in 2011. She is currently the most sought after actress in Nollywood with a total net worth of N100 million
Queen Nwokoye Age
She was born on August 11, 1982
Queen Nwokoye Husband
The Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye is married to Uzoma who is based in Johannesburg,South Africa but hails from Imo State.
Queen Nwokoye Marriage – Queen Nwokoye Wedding
She has been married since 2011 to Mr Uzoma who is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Queen Nwokoye Twins
She is a mother of twin sons
Queen Nwokoye Parents
She had disciplinarians as parents. Accroding to her it was not much fun because her mum was a teacher and for that, she did not believe in wasting away time. Her mother believes that all your time should be put into good use.
- 2011 – 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards – Fresh Scandal Free Actress
- 2015 – 2015 ZAFAA African Film Academy Awards – Best Actor Indigenous (Female)
- 2015 – 2015 Best of Nollywood Awards Best Actress in a Leading Role (Igbo)
- 2016 – 2016 City People Entertainment Awards – Face of Nollywood Award (English)
Queen Nwokoye Movies
- Nna Men (2004)
- His Majesty (2004)
- The Girl is Mine (2004)
- Security Risk (2004)
- Save The Baby (2005)
- Back Drop (2005)
- Speak The Word (2006)
- My Girlfriend (2006)
- Last Kobo (2006)
- Lady of Faith (2006)
- Disco Dance (2006)
- Clash of Interest (2006)
- The Last Supper (2007)
- When You Are Mine (2007)
- The Cabals (2007)
- Show Me Heaven (2007)
- Short of Time (2007)
- Sand in My Shoes (2007)
- Powerful Civilian (2007)
- Old Cargos (2007)
- My Everlasting Love (2007)
- Confidential Romance (2007)
- The Evil Queen (2008)
- Temple of Justice (2008)
- Onoja (2008)
- Heart of a Slave (2008)
- Female Lion (2008)
- Angelic Bride (2008)
- Prince of The Niger (2009)
- Personal Desire (2009)
- League of Gentlemen (2009)
- Last Mogul of the League (2009)
- Jealous Friend (2009)
- Makers of Justice (2010)
- Mirror of Life (2011)
- End of Mirror of Life (2011)
- Chetanna (2014)
- Nkwocha (2012)
- Ekwonga (2013)
- Ada Mbano (2014)
- Agaracha (2016)
- New Educated Housewife (2017)
- Blind Bartimus (2015)