Rahama Sadau Biography
Rahama Sadau is a Nigerian actress. She was born Rahama Ibrahim Sadau on 7 December 1993 in Kaduna, Nigeria.
Rahama Sadau won the Best Actress (Kannywood) at the City People Award 2014. Rahama Sadau has also won and the Best African Actress at the 19th African Film Awards by African Voice – Britain’s No.1 African Newspaper. Rahama Sadau is often referred to as “Priyanka”.
The Business Administration graduate of Kaduna Polytechnic joined the Hausa film industry, Kannywood in 2013. She is one of the few Hausa on-screen characters who speaks both English and Hindi languages fluently. Rahama played a few minor roles before gaining fame from her performance in “Gani ga Wane” alongside the popular Kannywood actor Ali Nuhu.
Besides acting, she participates in charity works and most recently visited an IDP camp in Wasa, Abuja, Nigeria. This was organised by her charitable initiative Ray of Hope. Rahama participated in the 2015 Cancer day Walk organised by Medicaid.
Rahama Sadau currently exploring possibilities of use her fame for a good cause. She hopes to pursue various causes such as girl education, women empowerment and women’s rights. Her particular interest concentrates on women’s issues, including safety and gender equality.
Rahama Sadau Ban from the Hausa film industry, Kannywood
Rahama Sadau was suspended by the Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) from the Hausa film industry Kannywood, on Sunday, 2 October 2016 due to an “offensive hug” in her appearance in an Hausa music video alongside a Jos based popular pop star ClassiQ. Rahama Sadau claimed not to know any other person who had been banned in Kannywood, except herself.
MOPPAN argued that the “hugging and cuddling” in the video was in violation of the code of ethics known to all Hausa movie practitioners. The industry, commonly known as Kannywood, has been under fire from conservative Muslim clerics who accuse it of corrupting people’s values.
However, on 8 October 2016, she was reported to be featuring in a movie series on EbonyLife TV and on 15 October 2016, she confirmed on her Twitter account that she had been invited to Hollywood by Akon and Jeta Amata.
Rahama Sadau Phone Number
Rahama Sadau phone number is being updated. Before then, you can contacts her using these email addresses; Info@rahamasadau.net Or Sadaupictures@gmail.com
Rahama Sadau Movies
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- kanwar dobarodo
- Dalilin So
- Suma Mata Ne
- Chasing Hanifa
- Banganta Ba
- Sallamar So
- Mallakamin Dukiyarki
- Ni Da Qawata
- Dan Sarkin Agadez
- Mai farin Jini
- The Light Will Come
- Super Story (Soap Opera)
- Sons of the Caliphate (Soap Opera)
10 Things You Should Know About Rahama Sadau
- Sadau is a Business Administration graduate of Kaduna Polytechnic.
- The actress joined the Hausa movie industry in 2013.
- Rahama Sadau gained fame after her role in the movie “Gani Ga Wane” alongside the popular Kannywood star Ali Nuhu.
- An award winning actress, Sadau has earned accolades including Face of Kannywood at the City People Entertainment Awards 2016. Best New Actress at the Afro Hollywood awards London 2015. Best New Actress at Arewa Films Awards 2014. Best New Actress at Bidbits Awards 2014. Best New Actress (Kannywood) at City People Awards 2014.
- Sadau participates in charity and humanitarian work through her charity organization ”Ray of Hope”, which she launched in 2016.
- Rahama Sadau is also a producer. Her most recent production is “Rariya.”
- In October, Sadau was expelled from Kannywood by the Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria for featuring in a romantic music video by Jos born singer, ClassiQ.
- In October, Rahama Sadau honoured Akon and Jeta Amata’s invitation to Los Angeles to observe the making of their new film “The American King.”
- During her stay in Los Angeles, the actress paid a visit to Relativity School and attended the world premiere of the movie “Road to Redemption” which held on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, at the Raleigh picture studios in Los Angeles, alongside Akon.
- Fluent in English, Hausa and Hindi, Rahama Sadau has featured in Nollywood productions including “Hakunde,” “Ajuwaya,” “Sons of the Caliphate.”