Dineo Moeketsi Biography
Dineo Moeketsi was born on 20th July 1989. She is a South African actress, singer, dancer and television presenter best known for her role as the host of the Channel O music magazine show O-Access, hosting it from 2011-2012.
Dineo Moeketsi Education Background
- She attended the National School of the Arts (NSA) in Braamfontein in the city of Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- In 2009 she attended The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in Greenwich Village on the west side of Lower Manhattan, in New York City.
Dineo Moeketsi Acting Career
She trained at the National School of the Arts and the New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in New York.
She has appeared in a number of theatre productions including Grease, The Fifth Floor and 66676, and starred in the role of Lindiwe in the 10th season of the SABC1 youth drama series Soul City, in 2010. She also played a cameo role in the SABC1 sitcom City Ses’la.
- ScreenTime with Nicky Greenwall Season 3 as Naledi.
- Scandal! Season 1 as Lindiwe.
- My Perfect Proposal Season 1 as a Guest star.
- My Perfect Family Season 2 as Shoki.
- She made a cameo appearance at City Ses’la Season 4
Dineo Moeketsi as a Media personality
She won the hosting gig on O-Access after a nation-wide talent search.
In 2010 she was a presenter at the seventh annual Channel O Music Video Awards and in 2011 she co-hosted the Channel O Music Video Awards, with Banky W. In 2012 she was a Red Carpet Reporter in the build-up show to the 9th Annual Channel O MVAs.
- Check Coast season 1.
- Eksê Zwakala Season 3.
- Glambition Season 1.
- O-Access Season 5 and 6.
- Room 9 Season 1.
- Soul City Season 10.
- The Channel O Africa Music Video Awards Season 7 and 9.
- The Queen Season 1 as the Red Carpet Reporter.
- The South African Film and Television Awards Season 10.
- V-Entertainment Season 4, 5,6 &7
Dineo Moeketsi Music Career
She sung backing vocals for the band Flash Republic and was one of the Top 14 contestants on the M-Net reality competition High School Musical: Spotlight South Africa, in 2008.
Dineo Moeketsi Family and Boyfriend
Her mother is the famed Radio 2000 presenter Kgomotso Moeketsi (also known as KG).
Her boyfriend is Solo, she likes to keep her love life private but in an interview with Dj Fresh she revealed that they had dated for four years (as at 2016)
Dineo Moeketsi Photo
Dineo Moeketsi Video
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do