Emtee whose real name is Mthembeni Ndevu was born on 15th September 1992. He is a South African rapper whose best jknown for his hit single ‘ Roll Up’. His debut album ‘Avery’ was certified platinum by RISA on 1st July 2016.
Emtee Early life and Career
He was born in Matatiele,situated in the Eastern Cape, a coastal province in South Africa.He grew up in Rockville, Soweto, a major township in the Gauteng Province.
His career began when he was young. While he was 9 years old he performed on stage for the first time at a Yeoville Primary school talent show.
When he was 17 years old he became the youngest choir conductor at at Barnato Park High School, and won many provincial competitions as a member of his school’s marimba band.
In 2010 he collaboratted with Maraza (a South African rapper) on a song tittled ‘In It To Win It’
In 2015 his debut single ‘Roll Up’ was produced by Ruff. The song was a major hit it even topped DJ Speedsta’s hip hop chart on YFM.
- Roll Up
- Pearl Thusi
- We Up
- Pray for me
- Feel me now
- U Got It
- Mamie Game
- Where were you
- About Me
- Tell Me
- 2016: Best New International Act during the 2016 BET Awards Viewers’ Choice
- 2016: Amstel Record of the year ‘Roll Up’ during the 22nd South African Music Awards.
- 2016: Best Rap Album ‘Avery’ during the 22nd South African Music Awards
- 2015: Song of the year ‘Roll Up’ during the South African Hip Hop Awards
- 2015: Best Remix ‘Roll Up’ during the South African Hip Hop Awards
- 2015: Best Hip Hop Album ‘Avery’ at Metro FM Music Awards
- 2015: He won the Listeners Choice award during the Metro FM Music Awards.
Emtee Twitter and Instagram
They waitin for you die to say good things about you.
— ATMCEO (@EmteeSA) December 19, 2017
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do