Menzi Ngubane Biography
Menzi Ngubane was born on 4th September 1964 in Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. He is an actor who is popularly known for his role as Detective Nkonzo Mazibuko on the Ashes to Ashes.
Menzi Ngubane Career
In 1987 he showcasted his talent to South Africa in the local television series Kwa Khala Nyonini 1. The second series followed in 1988, making his character Cijimpi a household name.
In 1990 he was in a production of Street Sisters, which performed at the National Arts Festival in Grahamstown and at overseas venues.
In 1991 he was involved in a theatre production called A 100-year Celebration of the South African National Anthem, and Kamieng, directed by Sello Maake Ka-Ncube.
He was also cast in Seazar, an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Caesar, which was staged both locally and in the UK.
Movies and Television
- Ashes to Ashes season 1 and season 2 as Detective Nkonzo Mazibuko.
- Gaz’lam season 1 as Jerome
- Generations season 1 as Sibusiso Dlomo-Ngamla
- Gold Diggers season 1 as Israel
- Isibaya season 4 and 5 as Judas
- Soul City season 6 as Zola Dube
- Yizo Yizo seson 2 as Elliot
Menzi Ngubane Awards
In 2008 he won the Star of Mzansi award and the R1-million prize.
Menzi Ngubane Family
He is married to Sikelelo Sishuba and he is a father to one child Aisha Ngubane
He was married to Lerato Sedibe but they later divorced with Lerato accusing him of not satisfying her in bed since at that period he had just undergone kidney transplant.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do