Tshepo Motsepe Biography
Tshepo Motsepe is a South African doctor and the second lady of South Africa, she is the wife of Cyril Ramaphosa the Deputy President of South Africa.
She graduated from the University of Kwa- Zulu Natal with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgey.
She also has a MPH (Masters in Public Health) in Maternal Child Health and Aging from Harvard Medical School.
She has a SEPC (Social Entrepreneurship Certificate Program) from the Gordon Institute of Business Science.
Tshepo Motsepe Career
She is a medical doctor by profession and has worked in both private and public hospitals in South Africa and Zimbabwe.She is the current chairperson of the African Self Help Association, focusing on the improvement of early childhood development and education.
- Non-executive director of Wits Health Consortium and Wits Hospice
- Patron of South African Civil Society for Women’s, Adolescents and Children’s Health (SACSoWACH)
- Patron of Students Sponsorship Program (SSP)
- Chairperson of Gauteng Health Department’s Accreditation Committee
- Former board member Vaal Reefs Disaster Trust
- Former board member Kids Haven Foundation
- Membership – National Medical and Dental Association.
Tshepo Motsepe Family
She is the second wife of Cyril Ramaphosa and the couple have four children.She is the sister of South Africa’s first black Billionaire Patrice Motsepe.